New blog on BM ~ 'Fireflies!!!'

Fireflies!!!

Maintaining the constant give and flow of the everflowing chi seems to be the lesson in all lifes challenges. Bouncing from the energies battling around me I walk with eyes wide open and a gratefule smile on my face. Every gift is a lesson in teaching me to deal with myself placed in a colorful world of poetic magic. Los Angeles is where dreams come true like magical fireflies erupting in bright beautiful balls of white light. My childhood dreams are filled with my reality. How cool is that!?



Finding signs magically turning fear to trust in me, I walk through Sheperds Bush. Caught by surprise in a world embracing me. Every dream needs a reality check. So when darkness falls I'm reminded of my mortality. A precious lesson I fight to never loose. Spirituality grounds me to this world I'm in. Bouncing from personality to influence to sanity, the balance is ever so important.



Home I go to grow and embrace this person that I'm in. Embracing honesty and passion for the life I chose to be in. Waking up happy for the quality I aspired to acquire. I'm pushing forward with new dreams of beautiful realities I can inspire.





Check it out on Beautiful Movements and make sure to leave a comment for Kim! :)

Labels:

posted by Joe | 14:49

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






HMATW-team.blogspot.com is your
#1 source for Her Majesty & The Wolves.
Find all the latest updates,news,pics
and media here!



Site info

Blog owner: Joe
Online since: 26.09.2010
Layout: Freedom v.01
Contact: HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011



HMATW-team blog is made by fan for
fans,I'm not in any connection with
Kimberly,Spencer nor their label.

HMATW-team (C) Copyright 2010.