Pussycat Kim feline so feisty


EX-PUSSYCAT Doll Kimberly Wyatt is sharpening her claws for the new series of Got To Dance after being branded the show bitch.

The babe returns to the Sky1 competition tonight with Diversity king Ashley Banjo, Coyote Ugly star Adam Garcia as fellow judges and host Davina McCall.And the feisty vixen said she will come out fighting after being branded the bitchy ice queen.

Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star Sunday, a defiant Kimberly said: “The worst thing I heard was someone say I was a bitch.“I’ve also been branded an ice queen, which I think is the total opposite of who I really am.

“I’m there to be a judge and give my honest opinion. I’m not there to make friends or for everyone to love me.Sometimes I feel nasty that I have to shatter people’s dreams but I’m a realist and that’s why I’m there.I’m not going to change or do anything differently.”

Kimberly also revealed how some of the male competitors had wished their own girlfriends were as hot as her.The 28-year-old babe joked: “I have had a few date offers and even had a marriage proposal from some guy with a dummy ring. Luckily I didn’t have time to say yes or no.

“I don’t think my boyfriend would have been too happy about me accepting.”

Since filming the first series of Got To Dance, Kimberly’s former Pussycat Dolls bandmate Nicole Scherzinger has featured as a stand-in judge on The X Factor.And despite rumours of a bitter feud between the two, Kimberly said Nicole would make an excellent judge on the new American X Factor.

She added: “I was excited and proud to see Nicole on The X Factor.It was a huge show for her to be a part of and I do think she has a lot to offer being a judge on the American version.I think she represents herself in a beautiful way and she knows what she is talking about.”

This year’s lucky Got To Dance winner will take home a £250,000 cash prize.


The second series of the show starts tonight on Sky1 and Sky 1HD at 6pm.


Source

Labels:

posted by Joe | 04:18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






HMATW-team.blogspot.com is your
#1 source for Her Majesty & The Wolves.
Find all the latest updates,news,pics
and media here!



Site info

Blog owner: Joe
Online since: 26.09.2010
Layout: Freedom v.01
Contact: HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011



HMATW-team blog is made by fan for
fans,I'm not in any connection with
Kimberly,Spencer nor their label.

HMATW-team (C) Copyright 2010.