Wyatt: Now I can write my own music


Kimberly Wyatt loves working with new band Her Majesty and The Wolves as she is able to write and perform her own music.

The former Pussycat Doll has teamed up with producer, songwriter and MC Spencer Nezey on the new project and is enjoying producing her own work, as she reveals she never had the chance when she was with the girl band.

Kimberly said: "I didn't really get to get into the studio with the Pussycat Dolls, I didn't get to write, I didn't get to do all the things I wanted to.

"And so with this it's like I'm accepted as really part of the project and part of the process and part of the album and everything, which is what I was looking for."

The 28-year-old singer and dancer, whose new single Stars In Your Eyes is out now, says music with her new band is more representative of her true self.

She said: "It's definitely more representative of my likes and interests and music as well as Spencer's.

"We hit it off. We talked about similar interests in life and morals and how we handle ourselves and we put that as well as our musical interests together and I think that's really the heart and soul of our project."

Kimberly is a professionally trained dancer and a judge on talent show Got To Dance, so when she is writing music she is thinking about what will be good to dance to.

She revealed: "When I listen to music I definitely see dance visions in my head. That's always been part of me and a big test of what music works is something that makes me move."


And here's the interview with Spencer & Kim! :)

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO


Source

Labels: ,

posted by Joe | 07:39

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






HMATW-team.blogspot.com is your
#1 source for Her Majesty & The Wolves.
Find all the latest updates,news,pics
and media here!



Site info

Blog owner: Joe
Online since: 26.09.2010
Layout: Freedom v.01
Contact: HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011



HMATW-team blog is made by fan for
fans,I'm not in any connection with
Kimberly,Spencer nor their label.

HMATW-team (C) Copyright 2010.